Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Little Off Today

Today was kind of a hard day for me, because I didn't feel very well. I think it was the combination of an allergic reaction to carrots that I had last night, the Benydril I had to take to get rid of the hives I had on my face and the fact that I've been in a lupus flare up. I did make it to art class, but my knees and legs hurt really badly whenever I went from sitting to standing or walked upstairs. I really wanted to walk today, because it was a beautiful day, but after only going to a couple of galleries, I gave up and went back home. I also ate too many calories for breakfast and lunch, so supper put me way over. I'm not worried about it....according to Fitday, I burn a lot more calories than I ate today anyway.
And, even though Don and I treated the kids and their friends to pizza, he and I had chicken noodle soup and a sandwich for dinner. I could have skipped dinner, but I would have been too hungry by morning, because I didn't eat a lot of food at breakfast and lunch...just too many calories, because I ate a gyro for lunch and a breakfast sandwich for breakfast. I really do better eating at home, but I usually eat lunch out on Sat. after art class. I should have had oatmeal at home, but I was up late....Benydril....so I drove through McDonald's. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. I'll swim tomorrow if my legs still hurt, and I'm going to do yoga before bed tonight. Art class went well.....

No comments: