Sunday, January 06, 2008

Day with Don

Today we said goodbye to the Bynum's at church as they are going to the Dominican Republic to be missionaries. I am going to miss seeing them, even though we never spent much time together. I am excited for them, though.

Don and I went hiking together today, and we ate out at lunch, but both of us did really well with our calories--at lunch. We had popcorn at the movies and skipped dinner, but popcorn at the movies has a lot more calories than a healthy dinner. So my calories are too high today. I am going down to 1500 calories starting tomorrow. I was a little higher most of the week. It's easy to go over 1500 calories....I need to plan better. I'm tired now, so I'm going to post a boring blog today. I bought a book I really want to read. I'll post about it soon. Jerri

No comments: