Thursday, January 03, 2008

Entertaining Conner

To prevent my blog from turning into a boring weight loss centered blog, I am just going to post what I did in the bottom subject line. That way, I still am asking for accountability, but I can write about other things!

Today was a really good day. My friend Lisa was back home and we went to coffee for the first time in a long time. We need to go more often, because we both had so much to share and so little time...not a problem. We both got $bucks cards for Christmas. Conner was with us and was a little angel. Since Lisa watches him on Mondays, and I watch him Tue-Fri, and since he is such a brilliant little man, I think he looked rather confused as to why we were all three in the same place at the same time. He kept smiling and pouting as if to say he had conflicting emotions. We counseled with him and got him back on track, though!

Conner enjoyed me doing my exercise video today. I was waving my hands in the air with weights, and he kept looking at his own hands and kicking his feet. All I had to do was make eye contact with him, and he thought the whole thing was for his benefit. With babies, everything is all about them! Some of the rest of us, too.... :)

Well, with the changes I am making, I am more tired at night, so I'm going to bed. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

No comments: