Friday, January 11, 2008

Four Months of Blessings!

Sorry for not posting any pictures of Conner in a long while....I have a lot of pictures to develop, and my printer/scanner is broken. Today is Conner's 4 month birthday! He is so cute and sweet. He let me get a lot of work done today, but I couldn't resist holding him and rocking him. He and I brought some food to friends and we got really lost together. Conner seemed to be singing along with 91.9 with me while we were looking. He's really the best little baby!

We need to be praying for Bob Roth. He is not getting over the pneumonia very fast, and yesterday was the first day he had been out of bed in three weeks! His brother is coming in from Germany to take the kids to visit him next week. For anyone who doesn't know Bob, he and his wife are the most awesome people with such a strong faith in God. Bob has multiple myeloma....he was in remission in October, and his bloodwork looked good in November, but he had a rabid outbreak of cancer in December!
He's had extensive chemo and a bone marrow transplant (his third)....and now he has pneumonia. Still Bob and Tresa are sharing their faith with others. Bob and Tresa have five young children, and Lesa, Tresa's sister who is caring for the children, has five of her own. They are an inspiring family.

Tomorrow is my art class--for real this time. I hope to make a quick trip to the commissary and then back home to work on my illustrations for my book. Have a great weekend!

No comments: