Monday, March 31, 2008

Running Errands....Spending time with Don....

Don and I spent the whole day out today, running errands. It was our last Monday off together for some time. He went to do his PT for his new job site and found out that he will be doing a 3 week training course beginning next Monday. I don't like it when our schedule changes. I like my schedule ruts. At least we will have Sat. off together, but this Sat. my friend, Lisa, and I are going to a Christian Writers' conference in Baltimore. Conner's other grandmother will swap her Monday for my Friday, and Lisa and I will leave early for Baltimore. Both of us have signed up for a 15 minute consultation with a writer/instructor in addition to all of the classes. I am hoping that both of us will end up getting some of our writing published. I'm planning on bringing some of my poetry and some other writing I've been doing. Either way, I think we will have fun and learn a lot. We have gone on a couple of trips together, and we always have a good time. This time Lisa won't be speaking, so we won't have to do anything but talk and have fun on the way there.

I didn't focus enough on my food today, as you can see from my calories....I was surprised how they added up. I didn't overeat volume wise or eat emotionally....we just ate breakfast out....and had nuts instead of lunch. Nuts add up!

No comments: