Thursday, March 20, 2008

Focusing on Him for three days

I want to let you know, I won't be blogging until Sunday. I have been praying and I am convinced that I need to take the next three days and dedicate my time to God, praying for Bob's family, and praying for my own. I'm also going to be praying for our church family. The point is, I believe God is leading me to take the focus off of myself for the next three days and focus on Him--relying on Him, and praying.
I will be holding myself to my committment with my eating and exercise, and I will let you know on Sunday night if I honored that. I just am not going to spend time on the computer doing this until Sunday night. God bless you all, and I hope everyone has a blessed and special Easter, especially those who I won't be seeing to spend the holiday with. God bless you, and thank you for reading my blog and encouraging me. You'll never know what it means to know you are out there in cyberspace helping me change something, with the help of God, that has been holding me back for a lifetime. Jerri

1 comment:

jaime s said...

I'll look forward to reading more from you when you "come back". May God richly bless your 3 days!