Monday, March 10, 2008

Blessed be the tie that binds.....and Dizzy Day

It was gratifying to receive so many prayers concerning our brother Bob in my email today. It solidified in my heart that we are truly a family in Christ. We are so different in so many ways, but we all have the same Heavenly Father and He binds us together in ways that no man made institution could ever do. That alone could convince me that God is who He says He is. God is love. We humans cannot manufacture what He has put into our hearts...the bond He creates is stronger than any bonds mankind creates.

I am sure that anyone who is reading my blog who knows Bob and Tresa Roth have been in prayer today for them. Don and I are praying for them whenever we get the chance. God is love, and I am praying that He fills their hearts and minds with Him and His love....that casts out all fear.

I had a very sudden drop in blood pressure today which made me wake up extremely dizzy....and I stayed that way until late afternoon. My blood pressure was 122/55, which is really low for me. I think it was the result of me exercising so much and not eating dinner last night, and not drinking enough water with my evening medicine.
I have been skipping dinner because of a book I have been reading about curing diabetes, written by a doctor who has a clinic out in Oklahoma. My morning blood sugars, which are normally my highest, have been going down, but the dizziness this morning made me rethink my plan. I had a bowl of soup and a salad and a piece of whole grain bread for dinner tonight, and I feel much better. I also may need to cut out one of my blood pressure pills. I'm going to talk to my doctor about that.
I'd like to come off of all of my medicine, but it's going to take time.

No comments: