Friday, March 28, 2008

Still Blowing It.....

Hey, friends, I need both your prayers and your admonitions! For the past two days, I have been blowing my diet--after having such a victory last week. I know exactly what the problem is. I haven't been having my time with God this week, and I've been worrying about some family problems going on.
That combination--not drawing near to God and not giving Him my worries--is what gets me off track every time I am doing well with my self discipline. I am repenting now. I will, from this moment on, give my worries over to God and stop stress eating. I am dedicating the next three days to Him--redirecting my life back into His care and putting my Bible study back into top priority. Check in tomorrow night....I will be back on track with my calories and exercise, as long as God is back in control of me. And I'm not missing any more posts.

No comments: