Monday, March 03, 2008

Spring is Coming!

Don and I walked in the park today, and it was such a beautiful day! We walked to get away from the phone and to exercise. Actually before we walked, Don played frisbee golf while I did my Bible study and had my time with God. It was nice to do that outside today. I do feel that I am becoming more dependent on God and less dependent on myself. I still ate too many calories today, because we went out to eat and I didn't follow my Sparkpeople for lunch and dinner. It's really not worth it to eat out anymore. Everything is always more fattening than when we prepare it at home. I made Don and me some healthy popcorn last night that Don liked as well as unhealthy. I used a little olive oil and butter flavored powder to season it. Don is going to let me start counting his calories and exercise on Sparkpeople. He doesn't want me sharing about it on my blog....so that's all I'm going to say about that! I will tell you that Don can drop 20 lbs. just by deciding to--just about that fast. I like it that he can do that as much as it frustrates me, because I want him to be around for a long time.

No comments: