Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Little "Under the Weather"

I have been away from my computer this week, because I have had some problems with my right hand--I have been having a lupus flare up, and for a couple of days, I couldn't use my right hand, because all of the joints were so painful. I didn't really calculate my calories and I didn't exercise except for walking on Tue afternoon, but today I got back into the swing of things. My hand is still a little sore, but I can use it again.

I had a lot of fun on April Fool's day! I was able to trick: hubby Don,son Nathan, my daughter in law,Cam, my friends Lisa,Lynn, Cynthia and Lisa's daughter, London.
I'm too tired to write about them all, but there was a lot of laughing.

My daughter in law is on my mind tonight. She is having an MRI tomorrow. I'm praying for her...she's been having some confusing symptoms. I think she's okay, but I'm still praying for her. She's more like a daughter to me....we all really love her and need her to be her spunky healthy self! Her mom is on my mind, too. She had a car accident. We were really glad she wasn't injured, but so sorry she messed up her car.

I navigated my way to Ft. Belvoir and got groceries tonight...to my own peril. At one point, people were whizzing by me so fast that I put on my hazard lights. I didn't really feel like going there but Lisa and I are going to Baltimore for the Christian Writers' conference tomorrow night, and I didn't want to leave Don with no healthy food at home. I'll write more next week...have a good weekend.

No comments: