Tuesday, March 18, 2008

He cares!

Okay, so this is the reason I write my blog....and I'm not going to make excuses. I didn't even try with my diet after about three today. It started with two pieces of left over carrot cake with Don, which didn't put me over by much, but then I ate meat at dinner (I've been eating a vegetarian diet) and I didn't exercise. I also ate rice and green beans (not much and only half of a pork chop.) But later I ate cashews and five crackers and two slices of cheese. It is 1:50 in the morning, and I'm stopping....and I'm not starting to eat like that tomorrow. It doesn't help that I'm feeling really down today for several reasons, but I've already proven to myself that food doesn't really help. I also have been avoiding my Bible all day. I'm not mad at God, but I just don't want to go there. Which means I need to. So I am. I'll post again tonight. If anyone else is feeling sad and down, let's all draw near to God so that He will draw near to us. He is the only answer, and He cares.

No comments: