Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wonderful Day

I woke up at 5 AM and went to the pool this morning....it was great! There were only 3 people when I got there at 6 AM. I worked out for an hour, did some shopping for Bible class, got a coffee and picked Don up early for church. I like being up for a long time before church...my mind was really ready for worship. I think I'm going to do that more often.

Bible class was a lot of fun--think about 20 kids, half boys who are each others' friends! My partner was out, and it took two moms to take her place! Mary Jane is good with keeping the classroom calm--I missed her, but the moms did great. We had a lot to do, and it all got done! Prayer circles was a big group, too. We all had been praying for Bob, so everyone was a little sad. We talked about Heaven though. That's what we talked about in Bible class too. I love kids! They are so honest.

We took our son Steve out to lunch, because we were picking up Don's car from him--his is in the shop. I love spending individual time with our kids. I'm going to quit early tonight....I want time with Don.

No comments: