Friday, March 14, 2008

Last Night's Post

I didn't post last night, because I needed to spend some time with Don and didn't want to be on the computer. He's supportive and patient with me being occupied with my weight loss efforts, and he's even changed his diet, but sometimes he needs his wife's attention. Go figure! :)

I did a killer water aerobics work-out last night. It was good, but I was really tired afterward and I had to eat dinner. I still ate the right type of food, but I have been skipping dinner to make my morning blood sugars lower. Well, when I woke up this morning, my blood sugar was lower than it has ever been in the morning! So I may do like I did last night and eat a small supper after exercising at night.

Don and I have been praying about so many intensly important needs lately....in our family and in our church family. The most important has been concerning Bob and Tresa and their children. I don't know how to talk about them apart from praying....thank God that this life is just a shadow of the life to come. This life can be so painful for everyone....and joyful.

Speaking of joyful, our Little Man is 6 months old, and he is so sweet! (Not to sound like an old repetitive Grandma....or maybe that IS the point.) He has been on his little rainbow quilt on the floor behind me rolling around on his back holding onto his little red socks and crowing, "BABABABABABABA!" Now he's starting to fuss! Gotta go!

No comments: