Sunday, February 17, 2008

Time to Regroup

I'm still having problems with finding time to exercise, so I'm going to have to go back to my original committment to exercise every day no matter what. I have to do the same thing with my Bible study. I have been getting a lot done around the house and with my painting and writing, and of course, during the week, I spend most of my day taking care of Conner. But I am making a promise to myself that beginning tomorrow I will exercise at least 6 days a week, no excuses, and I will spend my best time with God every day.

Having said all of that, I had another stressful day today. Tomorrow I am promising myself to exercise and do my Bible study and just relax the rest of the day....doing something to renew my energy. I am kind of weary, and that's a sign I'm trying to accomplish too many things at once, and relying too much on myself. Time to regroup.

No comments: