Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day. I did. I got to take care of my Little Man all day and then go out to dinner with my Big Man tonight. I really appreciated Don taking me out for dinner, considering he taught until 7:45 and has to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning! He gave me a dozen pink roses and a BIG heart shaped balloon and a beautiful card. I bought him a new dress ( for me) and a new nightgown (for me) and some sugar free Weight Watchers chocolates (for him) and some other personal items (for him), and 3 cards. We had a wonderful time. We went to Eggstravaganza and had a Valentine's special....we both had chicken Chesapeake, which was a chicken breast with crab and a delicious sauce and noodles. This time we DID have calamari, and we shared a dessert (cherry cheesecake); although, I only had a few bites and left the rest for Don. I don't feel bad about it at all....I think I ate around 2500 calories for the day, but I will make up for it tomorrow. I would have exercised, but my side was still hurting today and I still didn't feel well. Also, Little Man wanted to be entertained all day long and a friend of mine decided to come see us this afternoon, so I was kind of rushing around all day. Nathan was home, because he got shocked at work yesterday with 277 volts! His arm was sore, and he had a migrane. He woke us up at 3 this morning, and I was wanting to take him to the ER, but he didn't think he needed to go. (Did I mention that I really don't like my son working with electricity...he's in the electrical union as an apprentice.) Since I was up for about an hour giving Nathan medicine for his migrane, I was really glad I went to sleep before 9 last night. Also, our little poodle, Charlie, got sick today, too....ugh! That's all I have to say about that.

Our son, Don, bought some beautiful flowers for his beautiful fiance, Elise, and some candy. Then our son Nathan bought some flowers for his beautiful girlfriend, Katie. It was kind of fun tonight--I usually buy candy for the boys, too, but they all had girls to take out...so I was able to give Don all of my attention. I did buy a cute little outfit for Little Man and he and I are going to do something special for his mommy and daddy tomorrow. There was definitely romance in the air at our house tonight--and after shave! :) Back on the horse tomorrow with the diet and exercise! Check in and see if I keep my promise!

No comments: