Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cameron!

I did badly with my eating today, and it was unintentional. It's easy to see why I am overweight. I didn't calculate calories until dinner time. I ate all healthy food, but just too much, even though I didn't think I had overeaten. I was really hungry today for some reason. I need to count as I go. I was also tired all day long, and sometimes I eat too much when I am tired. I haven't had a day to rest for quite some time. I think if I got enough rest, I wouldn't have days where I overeat.
Or maybe I would....it's the same problem of thoughtless eating. In this case, I wasn't eating in between meals, but I didn't figure out my calories before eating my meals. I need to be intentional about keeping on top of my calories all day long.

Conner was fussy quite a bit today. He was fine as long as I was holding him......hmmmm....I put him down for a moment so that I could go to the bathroom, and he thew a FIT! His face turned purple he was so mad! I just kind of stared at him, trying to figure out the change. Cameron told me that his new thing is that he won't sleep unless he is in bed with them. Ohhhhhh.....that explains it.

Speaking of Cameron...today was her birthday! She is a wonderful daughter in law, a wonderful wife to my son and an awesome mommy to our grandson! I am thankful God brought such a wonderful woman into our family! I know Christopher is, too. Happy Birthday, Cam!

No comments: