Thursday, February 21, 2008

A great day! Thank You!

Well, today was a fantastic day calorie wise and just in general. Conner and I went to pick up my medicine and then went by the church and visited with my old coworkers at Stepping Stones Preschool, where I worked for the past 8 years until I decided to stay home with Little Man. I saw a lot of my old students, too, and got to see friends in the office. I miss everyone, but I love what I'm doing.

I took Conner home and bathed him, just in case any flu germs were on him. Then Lisa came over and we listened to New Life Live....part of it. While I took Conner home, I talked to Grace on the phone, and after I took him home, I went to water aerobics and worked out really well. As you can see, my calories were way down. I think part of the reason is I avoided eating carbs, and I wasn't hungry. I am going to try that for a while. My blood sugar was great too!

Check out Sparkpeople.com anyone who might be interested in a fantastic site for resources to help you meet health/weight loss goals. I'm loving it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great! I found your blog from SP. I am a newbie there. I thought I would come to your blog for some inspiration. I just recieved a box of goodies from my family back east. I needed to get my mind off of them. Thanks for posting the verse on SP. I needed that at just that time!

Myrrhna from SP

Jerri said...

Hi, Myrrhna,
Thank you so much for posting on my blog! It's so wonderful to know that you were inspired by Philippians 4:13, like I always am! I'm also a newbie at SP, but not a newbie at working on my weight! I believe we will both be successful, if we depend on God for our strength! Ohhhh....those goodies! Maybe freeze them and treat yourself once in a while? Or bring them to work and set them out for the crew? I taught preschool until this year, and I used to set out all of the goodies my students gave me at home. I have several sons who took care of them for me! God bless you in your efforts! :) Jerri