Saturday, February 23, 2008

Okay I'm not even saying WHAT I ate to get my calories up to 1932 today! I didn't overeat--I just ate stupid food! I had lunch out fast food--NEVER a good idea. I was hungry and didn't feel like having a salad. I should have had a sandwich BEFORE heading to the commissary, but I ended up going through a VERY BAD drive through. Other than that I had a great day and will have a great evening with hubby as soon as I get off the computer and go downstairs. Does it count that I was very good at dinner time? (With a smarter lunch, I would have had under 1500 calories.) Oh well, it was good--stupid but good. Better tomorrow!

By the way, art class was awesome! We are doing a painting that will have me up at night thinking about it. We have a full color palette, and every single object in the still life is a different shade of white!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! But we all had fun
beating our heads against our easels! :)

No comments: