Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Live, (think, pray) and Learn--Kind of Blew It Tonight

I came home really hungry from water aerobics, and I measured out my dinner, but I didn't figure out how many calories I had left, and I forgot about a snack, so I went way over by my standards. According to Bob Greene, Oprah's trainer, I exercise so much that I could eat 2000 calories a day. But I would never lose any weight on that many calories. Anyway, I learned that I really NEED to eat dinner before aqua challange, because it is a really "challenging" workout, and a snack doesn't do it for me. I also only did a little short devotional this morning from my devotional book and I haven't yet studied my Bible today. I didn't really plan my day out right, I kind of just went from one task to another without being thoughtful and prayerful. I felt like I was rushing 15 minutes behind all day. All that started, because I didn't get to bed until 1 this morning, so I slept until 7 and fell asleep holding Little Man while he was napping in my arms--cuddly baby :). So I (A.) didn't go to Ladies' class, (B.) didn't do my time with God first thing (C.) Rushed through my laundry, housework and preparing dinner (D.) left 15 minutes late to drop off Conner, so I (E.) Couldn't come home and eat before aqua challenge, so I (F.) Had oatmeal cookies and a diet soda from McDonalds, which put me over my 1500 calories and (G.) Ate dinner too late at 9 PM! I probably burned those calories, but just think how many I would have burned had I paid better attention to what I was doing. Live(think, pray) and learn! (H.) Ate again after my post--because I am still hungry! This is ME STOPPING! NO MORE FOOD--straight to my time with God. Pray for me!

No comments: