Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Conner's Due Date


Today was a Conner day. I got a lot done prior to going to Conner's house, though. I shampooed my carpet, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned my bedroom, did a couple of loads of clothes and went to water aerobics.

Cam took Conner to the pediatrician today, and he weighs eight and a half lbs. He is twenty one and a half inches long! He grew two inches in three weeks!! Today was actually Conner's due date. So I guess he would have weighed eight and a half lbs and would have been 21 and a half inches long! He's so cute! His doctor said,
"You guys are really loving having him aren't you!" Cam said that they were, and the doctor said she could tell. Chris and Cam are great parents. I'm enjoying watching them loving him. I'm not surprised how much we love him....I knew we would.
He's like a gift of the best part of our lives coming back again. Don and I loved raising our boys, and we're enjoying being grandparents together.

Speaking of sweet babies....Bennett is doing wonderfully! We can see his face now a lot better since all of the head gear is gone. I know his parents can't wait to get him home. Keep praying for his lungs, his neurological system and his overall health.

2 comments:

jaime s said...

What a sweet baby boy!! You are blessed by this precious one as he is blessed by you and Don (and his mommy and daddy!). So glad you are a grandmother (you'll be one of the best!). Thanks for posting a pic of this dear one!!

Jerri said...

Thanks, you guys! That means so much coming from you! I'll bet your family is so glad that you moved near them! I can't imagine if we lived in a different area than our kids and Conner! Family is so important, and time goes by so quickly. I hope we can always live near our family. Your babies are adorable....their Grandmas are lucky to have you guys! :)