Wednesday, October 17, 2007

....silly Grandma! (and Uncle Steve)




I still have a lot to learn about posting.....I sent the picture above to Bennett's blogspot, and just to be safe I sent it twice, both times sending a copy to myself. I didn't have time to check to see how it turned out before church, and this is what I saw when I got home. (Look up....)

Okay, now stand on your head on your computer chair, so that you can see how cute Conner is in his "clown suit". :)

I haven't seen Little Man since last Thursday!!! I am really missing him...Don hasn't seen him in two weeks, and he's been complaining about it all week! I have been busy doing things I need to do before I begin Grandma Day Care next Tuesday. I get to go see him tomorrow, but Don has to wait until next Tuesday to see him!
Cam is spending the weekend with her mom in Sperryville while Chris and his brothers are backpacking Thurs-Sun.

The other picture....posted right side up...is Conner's Uncle Steve, our No. 2 son.
Conner actually reminds me a lot of Steve when he was born. He had more hair than my other boys, like Conner does. He was a cutie too. Soon I'll post my kids baby pictures next to Conner.... (Uh, see below for Steve's picture....still not posting up to par~)

No comments: