Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Cheering them up and on.....


I have been sick, but what makes me feel BADLY is that I think I made Cameron and Little Man sick! Cameron has had a non-stop migrane for over a week, and now she has a virus, too. And Conner felt a little toasty when I was holding him this afternoon! His temp was only 99 something, but he threw up a little and had a loose stool! Don and I watched Conner Sat. night, and then Sun. night, I started feeling sick. We thought Nathan had food poisoning on Thurs., but now we think it was a stomach virus. I REALLY hope son Don doesn't get it with his mouth full of stitches after having his wisdom teeth out yesterday. The Harringtons are officially falling apart! :)

It was nice that Elise took Don to get his teeth extracted and then took him over to her family's house to pamper him for the first few hours. When she brought him home, he was a mess, though. The pain meds. had worn off, and he looked like a really TALL chipmunk. So I took care of him all night and all day today. He's so easy to care for, and he appreciates everything anyone does for him.

Don has a CAT scan Friday, and my good friend Cynthia has thyroid surgery on Friday.
Pray for both of them. Don's is routine, Cynthia's not so much. Pray for her to be okay.

My job this week seems to be a nurse and a cheerleader....hence the picture. I looked for a chipmunk, in honor of Don, but I couldn't find one. Happy fall! It's supposed to be here tomorrow.

No comments: