Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another busy...but fun...day

Well, today was the last day of VBS, and so I'm done with my week of baby holding...except for Conner of course. It was a lot of fun to see people I know from other churches and from Stepping Stones. I wanted to go back tonight, but we had to get our adjustment at our chiropractor's, and I needed to be popped back into place for sure after all of that baby holding.

I did a lot of work around the house that I haven't had time for this past week today, and I finished up my laundry. I was planning to walk to Starbucks to meet my friend Cynthia, but it was too hot to walk, so housework has to count as my exercise today. I plan on walking in the morning and doing another session with my Firm DVDs.
I'm weighing tomorrow too, so I'll let you know how I do. Thanks for all of the encouragement. I really appreciate the emails and accountability!

No comments: