Saturday, July 26, 2008

Checking in....

I started off my day by walking four miles. It was deceptively cool, because there was a breeze this morning. I got about 2 miles from home and started back, and realized I was really starting to get dehydrated, but I was on a schedule, so I just walked home instead of doing the sensible thing and stopping for water. When I got home all of my boys were meeting to play basketball, and Chris was coming to drop off Little Man. They got me water and saved my life. Well, that wore me out, and then Conner and I hung out for a while while the boys played basketball. Don got home while the boys were taking showers and we hung out with Conner, and then I took my shower and we took a nap. That has been my whole day so far. I made myself a yogurt and frozen peaches smoothie and had a cup of cottage cheese and a piece of chicken all day. Now we are getting ready to eat out somewhere and see a movie. I'm writing this part of my blog now to hold myself accountable for what I do while we are out. My plan is a salad at Applebees and no popcorn. Let's see if I do that.

I ate a salad at Applebees, we skipped the movie, Don ate homemade popcorn, but I had water! :)

No comments: