Thursday, June 05, 2008

It's a matter of perspective

Oprah had some great people on this week who really inspired me:





These people all have the same thing in common. They lost a LOT of weight without surgery or pills in about 18 months. If they can do it, I can lose what I have to lose which won't be as much, in less time if I put my mind to it. All of them seemed really humble and thankful. Still it was the same formula...eat less and eventually they exercised. I have exercised for years, but I really have to get the right combination of low calories and exercise to lose. I'm thinking because they had so much to lose, their bodies burned a lot of calories without exercising. Regardless, the thing that impressed me was their perserverance and their ability to have the vision in spite of the obstacles and the amount of weight they had to lose. They are truly courageous!

No comments: