Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day






The first picture is of my dad, who I miss very much, especially on Father's Day, because he WAS Father's Day for me for many years. Happy Father's Day, Dad.

The second picture is of my husband, who I love and deeply respect for the man he is and for the father he became to our four sons. He has devoted his adult life to serving his family by supporting us physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Happy Father's Day, Honey.

The next picture is of our first born, Christopher, when he was six months old, followed by a picture of HIS son at 7 months old--see the resemblance? The last picture is of Chris and Cameron and just born Conner, who made Chris a daddy, (Cam a mommy) and Chris a daddy! We are really proud of the father he is being to his son and our grandson! Happy Father's Day, Chris!

I am thankful for all of the men in my life! :) (Pictures of the other three will be posted soon....uncles Steve, Don and Nathan)

No comments: