Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Exciting Things on the horizon!



This picture is of my nephew, Ansel, last summer when we took him to the Inner Harbor and aquarium when he visited us. He just left for a summer camp in Minnesota, and I'm praying that he will get a lot out of it. He is going to be learning some skills to help him through life. I am praying that he will learn everything there is for him to learn there....and has fun.

Today was my first day off without Little Man. He and the rest of the family got together for Father's day, and Conner started crawling this weekend. Chris and Cam are in a rush to baby-proof now. I have a couple of weeks to do that.

I planted my gardens this weekend, and I loved working outside. I have been getting a lot of exercise carrying big bags of garden soil etc. Right after I finished the first round of planting, I spotted the same ground hog in my backyard that was challenging my neighbor's cat one day. And then I noticed he had nibbled away my canteloupe plant! UGH! I'm going to catch me a ground hog!!!

Today I booked the restaraunt for Don and Elise's rehearsal dinner!! We are getting so excited! Hey, I need to go to bed. It's WAY passed my new bedtime!

No comments: