Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lists and Loved Ones


Sweet Elise....almost Sweet Elise Harrington!


Sweet Conner Steven Harrington--"Do I look almost 1 year old?"

After Conner left this afternoon, before picking up all of his toys and starting dinner, I did two self-portraits. I looked overwhelmed in both of them.....that's because I am right now. I have so many things coming up that I'm finding too many things crowding my brain. Here's what is in my brain:

Things to get for the wedding: (Items in italics completed or on schedule)a dress
shoes
a cake for the rehearsal dinner N/A
punch for the " " (get my punch bowl back from Chris.)
a card for Don and Elise
a gift for the wedding and one more for the shower
a cake for the ss
fruit for the ss
cook out food for the bachelor camping trip (Chris and Nate did this.
get surprise for " "

For Birthdays:
Get Andrew a gift
Get Conner a gift
Get Nathan a gift
Get Elise a gift

Things I've promised to do:
Bring cake and fruit to the shower
Get groceries for the bachelor party/camping trip (For Don and Nathan)N/A
Set up time for Kristen and Elise to see the stuff at the house for decorations
Attend Andrew's birthday party on Aug. 31st
Make a birthday dinner for Nathan on Sept. 13th
Attend Conner's Birthday party on Sept.14th, armed with camera,film and video camera.
Help with surprise event
Pick Ansel up at the airport and drop him off (He can't come... :(
Babysit Conner on the AM of the bachelor partyDecorate the tables for rehearsal dinner
arrive early for rehearsal
Go to NY with Don to see his family (work on sewing project) (sick...didn't go)

Things I need and want to do:
Continue daily God time (not daily)
Pray for others (almost daily)
Exercise
Sign up for my fall art classes
practice sketching
work on paintings I started in the workshop
go to Pennsylvania with Jennie
Clean house from top to bottom
Keep the laundry done (so far--Don helpeed when I was sick)
Get the yard ready for fall.

No comments: