Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tags......

TAGGED BY JAIME: (I'm guessing at the questions...my answers)
1.Do you like being pregnant? I LOVE being pregnant, too. I'm not pregnant either....I would probably be a widow if I was! :)
I really sometimes feel "lonely" knowing I won't ever feel that feeling of having a baby inside, moving etc, and I felt beautiful. (Don always thought I was beautiful pregnant.) I feel affection for pregnant mommies...especially my daughter in law when she was pregnant.
2. Do you have any quirky sleep habits? I sleep with one foot out of the covers, and Don always covers up my foot--I've never told him that I put my foot out on purpose, because I think it's sweet that he takes care of me that way. (He doesn't do blogs.)
3.How do you feel about fake nails? I hate fake nails--they are oppressive to me, and I fight biting my nails. It helps me to put polish on my nails and occasionally get manicures.
4. Do you like fans in the bedroom? We both like fans blowing year round for noise and air circulation.
5. Which do you like best--fruits or vegetables? I love all fruits and veggies, but I can only eat 2-3 fruits a day.
6. Do you write "To Do" lists? I keep lists in my head but recently have had to start writing them down. I also cross off and carry items from the list to the next day, for the same reason.
7. Do you like organizing or cleaning best? I enjoy organizing, and I love the smell of the house on days that I clean, but I try to finish quickly. I'm a fanatic about making the bed and changing the sheets often, so I make the bed the minute we get up. Don just told me the other day how much he likes it that I do that.

Tag: Erin L and Erin G, Lisa G and Lisa J, Jill Y

FROM ERIN G's BLOG

1. What time did you get up this morning? I woke up at 5 AM and got up at 5:30.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Dark Knight
4. What is your favorite TV show? Dancing with the Stars
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal or a boiled egg and E.muffin
6. What is your middle name? Aleecia
7. What food do you dislike? mango
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Michael W. Smith "Rain"
9. What kind of car do you drive? Hondai Elantra Station Wagon and PROUD of it!
10. Favorite sandwich? homemade hamburger
11. What characteristic do you despise? deceitfulness
12. Favorite item of clothing? jeans and a white t shirt
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? France (countryside)
14. What is your favorite way to pass the time of day? Other than spending time with hubby and grandson and our family, oil painting, writing or playing the piano/clarinet, or reading
15. Where would you retire to? Virginia countryside in a homey country house with a little land for a garden and some animals.
16. What was your most memorable birthday? All 33 of the ones since I've been married
17. Furthest place you are sending this? France (to Claire)
18. Person you expect to send it back first? Jaime
19. When is your birthday? Noevember 4
20. Morning person or a night person? Morning person...I am sometimes up at night, but I don't want to be.
21. What is your shoe size? 9
22. Pets? We HAD an adorable toy poodle, Charlie, until a month ago. (He died.) :(
23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I had a very successful art workshop this past weekend, and Don and I went away to celebrate our 33rd anniversary
24. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher,a Mommy and a writer
25. How are you today? Happy to be with my grandson today!
26. What is your favorite flower? lilacs
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Sept. 27th, our son's wedding
28. What are you listening to right now? Conner eating sweet potato puffs
29. What was the last thing you ate? a chicken pot pie
30. Do you wish on stars? I used to...can't see the stars anymore.
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? yellow
32. How is the weather right now? Beautiful, sunny and cool
33. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Don
34. What is your favorite soft drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
35. Favorite restaurant? Pacino's
36. Hair color? blonde with white (without color...white with dirty blonde)
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? my doll
38. Summer or winter? summer
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla
41. Do you want your friends to email or blog you back? yes
42. When was the last time you cried? On Saturday
43. What is under your bed? Don's vitamin books on his side nothing on mine...
44. What did you do last night? Watched Olympics and read
45. Are you afraid of Death? No, but I want to be here for my family and see what happens.
46. Salty or sweet? salty
47. How many keys on your key ring? 3
48. How many years at your current job? 33
49. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
50. Do you make friends easily? yes
51. How many people will you send this to? everyone who reads my blog
52. How many will respond? 2-3
53. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? yes

TAG: Jaime S, Erin L and G, Lisa G and J, Jill Y

1 comment:

jaime s said...

Jerri--you actually are supposed to right 7 random things about yourself. You can write about anything you want.

Thanks for commenting and continuing the tag!