Sunday, January 04, 2009

Ummmm....sorry about the pictures

Well, I just now noticed the "running pictures" to the right of my blog. They had seemed okay when I chose them...in case you don't know, how you do that kind of constant photo feed is type in a word on the blog setting section, and the pictures pop up for you. I didn't look at all of the pictures, and I just noticed the kind of provocative pictures of Dallas cowboy cheerleaders, some woman eating a cherry in a weird sexy way, some woman with a piece ice in her mouth....hmmmmm...not the kind of change I'm really interested in achieving....so my apologies for the provocative pictures, and I changed my live picture feed to "puppies", because how can you go wrong with puppies? (I almost changed it to "bunnies", but......)

1 comment:

jaime s said...

So funny! I meant to comment on that last time I read your blog and forgot. I knew you had no idea! I'll let you know if I catch any provacative puppy pics :)

I am about to leave a comment on your final goals post...