Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Kind of an off day for the Little Man

Conner is sick today, and all I did was hold him most of the day. He was only able to be consoled if I was rocking him, and even then, he was still miserable. So I didn't get much done, but I got a lot of snuggle time. Snuggle time doesn't burn many calories, though. I think I'm going to start going to Weight Watchers again. I need accountability with faces attached! I'm disappointed, because I was hoping to be a lot closer to my goal by Don's wedding, but I'm not. It only matters to me...Don Sr. tells me I'm more beautiful than ever. I told him I'm thankful for his poor eyesight! :) Don Jr. only has eyes for his sweet Elise, and she will be beautiful at the wedding, no doubt. She's beautiful every day. Well, I have almost a month....a busy month but a month!

No comments: