Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Getting over the flu....

Conner's germs are pretty potent! I guess what he had was the flu, because I was sick Thurs-Sun, and we ended up not getting to go to NY. I still have a really bad cough, but I don't feel as miserable as I did for more than 3 days. I was actually in bed under the covers all day Fri and Sat and most of the day Sun. Yesterday we went out shopping for the wedding for a few hours, and I was exhausted last night. But this morning I made myself get up and exercise. This is the second major physical problem I have had in a month. I hope it's not a trend. I spent the last 3 days of our vacation time in bed, too, because of dehydration/dizziness. I'm going to get the flu shot as soon as I can.

Conner's 100% though. He's not having any part of me feeding him except that he still loves his hot cereal, so he puts up with me for about 10 minutes.

I am interviewing to teach a preschool music class for 2 hours three times a week this afternoon. I'm not sure if I'll take it,or if I'll be hired, but I'm hoping it is an opportunity to pull in a little money to help out with our budget. Anyone who is reading this, please offer up a prayer that God's will will be clear in this situation. I don't want to get overscheduled.

No comments: