Thursday, September 27, 2007

Princes Bennett and Conner--edited

Today's a Conner day, but while he's sleeping, I want to write about Baby Bennett
extubation! In case you haven't read his blog, Bennett extubated himself!! The nurses were on a shift change, and not only was his repirator tube and face adhesives off, they were cast to the floor! How a 5 week old baby could do that by himself, I don't know! Murray said he thinks an angel did it for him--maybe so! However that tube was removed,we always knew Bennett would be able to hold his own! But, none of us really believe Bennett is holding his own, do we? God is holding him! Praise God!

Now, about our boy. Conner is finally sleeping in his little nest thing! Cam and Chris worked with him, and finally he is comfy in there, so maybe they won't have to sleep in shifts long. He certainly sleeps for Grandma during the DAY though! And I would like to see those baby blues a little more! Try as I may, I can't get him to stay awake for me. I would like to help Mommy and Daddy by keeping him awake during the day, but he snuggles up and sleeps on my shoulder! Boy, if they could bottle up just bathed baby smells, someone would make a fortune! He smells SO good, and he is so soft and sweet! Cam had him all dressed up in a little yellow jogging suit and booties when I got here. He is adorable...with or without clothes! (Okay I'm being
gushy again!) Well, Grandpa has been showing Little Man around at work--I made a Grandpa and Conner book--oops "Grandad!" Don said the boys don't call him Pa do they? Oops--got to go--Prince Conner calls!

No comments: