Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Much Better Day

I got so much done around the house today that I counted the hours I cleaned house as exercise. I cleaned every minute I wasn't holding or caring for Conner, which was about 3 hours. I cleaned the carpets downstairs and got caught up with the laundry,dusted the piano and other furniture and cleaned bathrooms. Tomorrow and Thursday I want to work outside.

I hope everyone got their taxes done. Don did ours a week ago, and this year all of our sons did their own, so I didn't have to think about taxes today.

Tomorrow I am going to finish up my housework and write for three hours, if all goes as planned. Conner is enjoying his new mobility and plays a lot on his own now. But he still loves being in Grandma's lap.

Today was a much better day.

No comments: