Saturday, December 01, 2007

Who does he look like?



Okay, I got this from Jaime and Murray's blogspot, and basically spent most of my Saturday trying to get it to work. :) It turned out the way we all thought....Conner looks equally like his mom and dad. I did it with Grandma and Grandpa Harrington, too and it turned out he looks equally like both of us, too. I wish they would have had this when my kiddos were babies. I would have had evidence that all of them, except Don Jr. look JUST like their dad. Don looks more like me....go figure, we finally name one of the boys after Don, and that one ends up looking like me! Luckily he has his dad's height/weight. I am crazy busy as I'm sure most moms/grandmas are this time of year. Conner is beautiful....he has doubled in weight and is 95% on height--100% on weight. He is a cutie. He loves me to read to him, and I do almost every day. We also sing songs together, and he smiles at me. I can't tell if he's laughing at Grandma's voice or if he really likes my singing! :) I know what his daddy and uncles would say..... Merry Christmas! I am going to write a Thanksgiving blog soon. I have so much for which to be thankful!

Here are Grandma and Grandpa's results....

...and now for who Chris looks like....surprise! surprise! more like Don! I'll do the rest of the family later.

1 comment:

jaime s said...

Glad you enjoyed that. I did too but almost everyone I put in came out "equally like mom and dad".

Your little Conner is cute, cute, cute!

HOpe you enjoy your holiday season!