Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pray!


It's been awhile since I have blogged, because we have been so busy! Don and I returned yesterday from our weekend in the mountains, celebrating our 32nd anniversary. We had fun up in the mountains, hiking and just relaxing. Most of our summer has been about other people...it was nice to have a few days with the two of us. We have a lot coming up with the grandbaby coming.....Cameron is coming right along with her pregnancy. If you are a praying reader, please pray for her!


I was shocked and saddened to see that little Bennett Speck was born with an infection. Pray for Kelly and Bennett and Travis, Kathy and Bobby Shunk, too. The good news is the doctors have identified the bacteria, and now they can treat him. Pray!


I have some health issues that need prayer, too, and some decisions to make. Pray for me as well. Be sure and thank God for how He continues to bless us all. He is our perfect Heavenly Father.

No comments: